Who We Are
- Summer Softball Ready to Kick Off June 1 at Sportscore 1 February 16, 2019
- Ken-Rock Softball Hall of Fame Welcomes Posthumously it’s Newest Member- Glen Molck January 23, 2019
- Ken-Rock Headed to Miller Park!!!!! Sign Up Today! January 19, 2019
- It’s tax season and Ken-Rock can help January 18, 2019
- Ken-Rock Softball Coming to Sportscore 1 in 2019 January 17, 2019
What people say
John & Savannah work tirelessly to ensure that all of the activities, programs and services are first class. We enjoy coming to bingo nights, attend the senior luncheons and our grandchildren participate in the softball program. Thank you for keeping Ken-Rock thriving for all of us that still depend on you.
Being involved at Ken-Rock in team activities as a kid really enhanced my love of sports, which is still strong today. More importantly, playing team sports as a child provides an early life experience in getting along with others and interacting in a group with various personalities. This becomes even more important in adult life and the work environment. Lastly, the friendly competition is a positive thing to carry forward in life. Nothing wrong with wanting to win, just make sure to learn how to do it with dignity and class.
I would like to say this has been a truly rewarding experience for me. I am very thankful for this opportunity, I wasn't able to afford going to a college course and I know that I wouldn't of received the personal attention that I needed. I am also thankful for the caring of the office staff at Ken-Rock, always displaying cheerfulness.
Participating in the youth basketball program at Ken-Rock Community Center reinforced the value of hard work and cooperation that have influenced me throughout my life.