After School Program K-5th Grade Accepting Enrollment &
3-5 yr old Little Cubbies Day Care Academy
NEW Location 625 Adams Street
With the incredible support of the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois the Day Care Academy is coming to the Ken-Rock Community Center.. We will be able to take 3-5 year old’s full or part time.. Our hours of operation will be from 6 am-6 pm Monday thru Friday. We will be accepting Y-Care subsidy. Fully Licensed Day Care. Please note: Due to Licensing requirements, we will be accepting enrollment for 3-4 years beginning in June 2022.
|Age of Child||Full-Day/Week||Part-Day||School Age – Day/Week|
Ken-Rock’s After-School Program, is an energetic, entertaining, educational and safe place for kids in kindergarten through 5th grade. Center staff helps students with their homework, including comprehensive reading lessons. The After-School Program will provide a nutritious meal and help children build character through arts and crafts and physical fitness programs. Most of all, kids have fun.
- If your child attends schools nearby, bus transportation to Ken-Rock is provided through the Rockford Public Schools transportation department. To make arrangements for transportation call 815-966-3706.
- Contact Savannah a call at (815) 398-8864 ext 102 to learn how to enroll your child today or register online today.
- The cost is $35.00 per week and YWCA/Y-Care benefits are accepted through the Child Care Assistance Program from the Department of Human Services.
- The Ken-Rock Community Center would like to thank the Community Foundation “In Youth We Trust” Grant Program. They will be supplying the program with new Samsung Tablets and Chromebooks for educational opportunities. This will take our technology to a brand-new level for our students.
- Now serving the following schools with transportation from the Rockford Public Schools: Bloom, Carlson, Conklin, Constance Lane, Gregory, Jackson, Legacy, Rolling Green, Riverdahl, Johnson, Welsh and West View Schools.
|Enrollment for K-5th Grade Begins September 2|
|After School Program||Monday-Friday||Rate|
|After School Care||2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.||$35 per week|
institutes, holiday breaks or legal holidays.