Starts Monday, October 4, Open Gym on Adams Street For Teens!
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 530-7 pm
Ages- 13-18 years old in school required
The Ken-Rock Community Center believes in participation for all children, no matter their financial shortcomings or inability to pay fees. This supports our mission of Inspiring our participants to have fun in recreation and in educational opportunities In 1999, Ken-Rock Community Center Board of Director’s established an annual fund specific for those in need of financial assistance to help offset and/or waive fees. The process to enroll into these scholarship funds is to apply for full or partial scholarship for a specific program.
- Determination of Family Income and number of dependents under the age of 18 years old.
- Second course of action will be to work with parent(s) on payment arrangements and what is determined affordable. This will be handled by the program director.
- In childcare services department (childcare, after school care or summer camp) we will assist the family to enroll in the Child Care Assistance Program from the Department of Human Services of Illinois
- Partial and full scholarships are awarded based on income.
- To apply, email John K. Guth, executive director for financial assistance at [email protected] or Fee Assistance Application
School ID required
Includes: Basketball, PS4 Gaming, Virtual Reality, Computer Lab, TV Room.